We are here to bring you help.
The COVID313 Community Coalition is a partnership of community organizations, service providers, and the City of Detroit.
We are working together to ensure that all Detroiters have access to reliable updates & resources throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
The site is updated daily, so check back regularly for updates.
Solidarity and love to our community.
Some of our partners include:
- City of Detroit
- Community Education Commission
- 482 Forward
- Brilliant Detroit
- SKillman Foundation
- Detroit College Access Network
- Urban Neighborhood Iniative
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan
- The Village
- MI Students Dream
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- Hope Starts Here
- Detroit Children's Fund
- Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation
- Developing K.I.D.S.
- Detroit Parent Network
- Detroit Public Schools
- Michigan Council of Charter School Authorizers