This page is presented by: Franklin-Wright Settlement
Reach out to Franklin-Wright Settlements (firstname.lastname@example.org or 313 356-5021) for the following resources:
- Focus Hope Food Distribution
- Emegeny pantry
- In-home services
- Emergency Hotline (8am-6pm)
Reach out to Bridging Communities (313-361-6377) for the following resources:
- Ancilary Services & Housing Assistance
- Notary Services, Lawn & Snow services,City-wide resourecs from housing department (any age) with land navagtion, Property tax Exemption, and other housing related matters. Housing Department is HUD and CHDOA certified.
- Meals Delivered for Seniors
- Home delivered meals continue to be provided under a modified service delivery plan and at select Congregate meal sites for pick up only. More
- 313-446-4444. Open 8:30 am-5:00pm
- Support to the elderly and indivduals with disabilities residing in Detroit, Highland Park Hamtramck, HarperW Woods and the Five Grosse Pointe Area. More
- 313-446-4444. Open 8:30 am-5:00pm.
- Crossroad of Michigan- Main Office. More
- 2424 W. Grand Blvd, Detroit MI 48208, 313-831-0213